Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Puddle Jumping

Rain! It might just be the second worst thing that comes from the sky. It has that wetness feeling to it and even if it is just a mist, you will being feeling wet at some part. I know that might just be the nastiest thing to say but rain makes everyone wet. The worst thing about rain is, you can never find a way to be dry in it. However, in Montana, rain can be a good thing because it means that its not the coldest thing ever. Today, rain was the perfect thing ever. Rain was a refreshing thing. Rain seemed to make the day go by a little bit better.

Today just seemed liked a day of failure! Today made hard work crash down like the stock market in the 30's! I get so mad because I try so hard to get everything perfect! I try so hard in everything I do. Being a full time student, full time athlete and basically a full time employee is the hardest thing ever. I can't wait for about two more weeks to be over. Stress is in high bloom and I don't see it parting its ways soon enough. I am ready to be free of stress.  I tell my self that this shall all be over soon. The worst part of it is, running has become placed on the back burner. There is just not enough time in the day to get everything accomplished. The only thing going for is the fact that I get to watch rain fall down and wash everything away. Time to go run some puddles not just in the street but in the run of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment